SCGA’s priority policies in 2022 are focused on these primary factors:
- Engage with & educate the local community on regulated cannabis.
- Host mixers, monthly educational workshops and provide resources specific for cultivators.
- Continue to advocate for a lower barrier to entry for farmers & less restrictive ordinance.
- Continued grassroots support for members (turning out support at hearings/events/BOS/etc.)
- Support the SRJC Cannabis Apprenticeship Program.
- Work with the Appellations Origin Council to advocate for and develop an appellation system for cannabis in Sonoma County